Insert stock photos into emails
In this article you will learn how you can easily upload high quality free images to your email campaigns.
Where can I download free stock photos?
Meanwhile, there are various portals on the Internet that allow you to download high-quality photos without violating the copyrights of third parties.
Using Unsplash as an example, we would like to show you step by step how to get the photos and how to integrate them into the MATE templates.
What is Unsplash?
Unsplash is a website with high-quality, free images provided by photographers. The images from Unsplash can be used and modified commercially, no mention of the photographer is required. The photos and are very much loved and used by web and graphic designers.
Further information about the Unsplash license can be found here: https://unsplash.com/license
How do I use Unsplash with the MATE email template?
- Visit Unsplash.com and use the search engine. Search for types, colours or tags, for example "Nature". You will find further suggestions directly below the search field.
- When you have found a nice picture for your template, right-click on the picture and select "Copy picture address".
- Go to the "MATE App" tab in the email template you are creating and paste the link into the image URL (e.g. the header link). At the end of the link you will see a part of the link that says ... fit = crop & w = 3067 ...
- ... and since our image must be 600px wide, just change the width from the current value to 600px, and that's it!
- The image is cropped to the correct width and saved in your email template.